Look, its me!

Look, its me!
Well Hello There

domingo, 18 de marzo de 2012

A Much Needed Update

Well hello again everyone.

I forgot to update this blogger mcjobber thingy so im going to do a bunch of it now.

My Divemaster intern and I hopped into the pool and done both a DSD and a Scuba Review, woop woop!
Both of those were really good, Sam done very well hitting all the points he needed to and getting another two things ticked off his to do list. Hmmm, what else have we done. A-ha! We have also completed his Kit Exchange. Sam and Neil done the exercise together and i have to say i was very impressed. Sam scored a very good five!

I am currently planning the rest of the week to get more of the tasks done so we can finish him for the 26th. (thats the plan anyway)

However, despite all of this hard work we have had the weeked off to have some fun! As it was St Patricks day yesterday we all got out diving bums down to C & A's bar and bistro and had a nice night out. A few drinks and alot of laughs later me and some of the other Divemasters went out in the town for a party (why not ay)

So, Thats a brief catch-up of what i have been up to other the last few days.

Catch ya later!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario