Look, its me!

Look, its me!
Well Hello There

lunes, 5 de marzo de 2012

Well well well it's DSD Monday!

Well Hello there!

8 am! Bright and early getting ready for dive life that starts at 9(ish)

I had 2 DSD's today, well. After the Medical Form was completed i had one DSD...B.ut thats just the way it goes i guess. So, Me and Andy, Andy and I went in the pool and cracked on with the skills. He is very confident in the water, all of the skills were awesome, i was so chuffed - he seemed to be too.

After a brief session in the pool we went out to Open Water - The House Reef. It was a rather strange day on the reef, lots of life. But terrible vis. However, despite this Andy and I cracked on and made the most of it.

All and all it was a good dive!

I also learned some new french from our new Dive Master Intern Manon, Woop Woop!


Cya later everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario