Look, its me!

Look, its me!
Well Hello There

domingo, 12 de febrero de 2012

9am start!

Hello all.

Well, as you can guess from the title i had a 9am start. Because its the weekend i work start work at 12 in my other job. SO! I was up at 8 and stumbling around trying to wake up. I had pancakes for breakfast though, that was ace.

I got into the Dive resort for about 8.40 (ish) from here i just sat down and relaxed. when 9 hit i began preparing paperwork for the new diver. - Oh, i forgot to say that, im doing an Advanced Course. Went down on the house reef for the Navigation dive with my student and my Dive Master Intern - Sam, it was the most beautiful i have seen the house reef, Low tide, 30m vis.. 19 degrees.. (rather cold) was just amazing. Just flat calm.. it was awesome.

When i finished the nav dive i began getting ready for my other job, i was out the water at 11:45 and in the bar for 12, i felt like Clark Kent turning into Superman, into the changing room and BOOM! out in a brand new costume.. I am rather tired, but it was an amazing was to start the day.

This is me by the way

Introducing me....

 

 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Well, Thats me for today. Talk to you later!

Diver18 outttttt!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario