Look, its me!

Look, its me!
Well Hello There

martes, 14 de febrero de 2012

Hello again world!

Well howdy partner!

Well, i have had a good day today. Finished at the bar around half 1 last night and was home for 2am.
I hope up to my flatmate watching TV, so. I attempted to wake up, but it just wasnt happening. as 8:30 rang on around i finally got out of bed. Why is it that beds are always so much more comfy when you wake up? Why i say! Its just not fair.

My students arrived at the dive center for half 9-ish and i began briefing the Discover Scuba Diver.
After that i then done a try dive in the pool with a girl who wanted to try diving, she liked it so much she said she would do the DSD next time she was back - which is cool :)

It was cool, i had my Dive Master Intern Sam in the pool with me watching and noting my control of the student. He is doing well, i think he is going to make a good Dive Master.

Oh, And Happy Valentines Day to my awesome friend back home  :) - - - - - ->


Well, thats pretty much what i have done today, im going to go home now before i need to go to work in the bar.

Diver18 out!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario