Look, its me!

Look, its me!
Well Hello There

viernes, 17 de febrero de 2012

Advanced Course and Scuba Diver!!

Well Howdy Yal!

So, i have had a busy day! I was up at 8:15 awoken to a really cold morning! Its Tenerife, and its cold! Its just not fair.. However, i was struck by a beautiful sight as i walked out my front door. A perfect view of the mountain covered in snow! It was amazing.
I was in the Dive Center for 9 and i was straight back into the Scuba Diver course, (which i strarted yesterday) OW Dive 2 on the House reef, Bang on! Everything was ace, skills were good, nice life. Some beautiful Cuttlefish, Octopus and Blue Damsels... Usual suspects really.
Got out and finished off the rest of the paperwork, got a photo and boom, Jobs a good'un!

Sam got his Advanced Open Water Course done, so he is now Advanced trained. So yeah, He got his temp card today with a epic photo, he looks like a Llama... just sayin'.
Oooh! Last night i done a Night Dive on the Wall, it was really nice, a bit cold but nice. Sam, Dannii, ( the other Dive Master Intern) Mark and I all went out. Vis was okay, life was good and there was a nice bit of banter afterwards, chilled out in the shop after.

Went out for a drive with Dannii and Sam down to Los Cristianos we walked along the beach, watched the sun set.. jumped in holes... (Yeah, i'll back up there) We actually did.. dont believe me?


Hey, here's me... - - >

Yeah... That actually happened.



I can't think of anything else to add now, thats pretty much you could up on my life over the last few days.

Oh! I have a cold now, so my ears are playing up, might not be able to dive for a while :/ Sad times..

Until the next time everyone,

I would like to apologise for the weird paragraph lay out, it wont let me edit it, sorry.

Diver18 ouuttt!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario