Look, its me!

Look, its me!
Well Hello There

jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

Im back again!

Hey there dudes and dudettes.

Well, a few things have changed since my last update.

I am now doing a  Open Water straight through to Dive Master course, so im pretty excited... (and nervous)
Im currently almost finished the advanced, just got to do Photography and Wreck and it will be finished.

The guy im doing the courses for - called Sam. Believe it or not is also my room mate, and I have to say, he is pretty awesome. Turns out aswell that he lives actually quite close to me! AND, he is friends with some of my friends, Small world ay!

Im currently in the dive resort with "The Boss" i'm pretty sure she is doing somthing important, its gone real quiet, so I think she may be defusing a bomb... or playing Soduko..

Im not entirly sure how i am going to use this blog, I intend just to update every week on what has happened to me or mabye some cool things that have taken place underwater, yeah, it will be a suprise! every post hopefully will be interesting, I hope.

I am going to give one of the manyreasons why I like diving in tenerife.. Infact, I will sum it up with the aid of some graphics!

< -Back Home - Warm Tenerife. - >


..Need i say more?















Don't worry, im not as platic as the photo on the right  makes me seem, im actually rather human.

So im pretty blogged out now, i will attempt another blog at some stage when i have more to tell.

Diver18 signing out.... again..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario