Look, its me!

Look, its me!
Well Hello There

lunes, 20 de febrero de 2012

My Most Educational And Nervous Day Ever!

Hello World!

Well, i woke up today and i have to say. I was really excited. Today i done my first Rescue Diver Course.

I spent a day before planning out how i would do it, but once the moment came, well... Yeah. That plan didnt work to its expected degree. I was really nervous when i got in the pool, i tried not to let it show, but i think it did shine through quite a bit.

In the pool with me I had my two students Sam DMI (Dive Master Intern) and David, a 15 year old who came in to do his course. Also with them was some helpers ("Victims") : Mary ,(my boss) Melinda, (my boss's daughter) Andy and Dannii (DMI)

I have to say i has to be the most nerve wracking thing i have done in a while, but i had so much fun. For me doing my  Rescue Diver Course was my most benficial and favoured course, i remember my Instructor Ally (Back in Glasgow) teaching my, i kind of molded both my current boss's style with his. It seemed to work well. There was a few times when i asked my boss for help, which is okay, i am never shy to ask when i need it. But i think she understood it was new to me, She is lovely though.

So, after all the splashing and atacking of rescuers who got that little bit too close (Much to Melinda's delight) the pool session was over. Bang on!



From here we all made our way back to the Dive Resort were "Not The Boss" was getting ready for a boat dive. I thought to myself, great. I can just sit down and chill out and collect myself. Then ofcoure, i get my next course. My first EF|R course! I was still nervous from the rescue diver course and i had began doing the EFR with trembling hands. So, i composed myself and cracked on.

I have to say, i was dredding today... But i can honestly say this day has been one of my funnest days in my diving career so far. And i can't wait until the next one. Thank you "
Boss" and "Not The Boss" for one of my favourite days with Amarilla Divers - even if i didnt say it to you. Its been ... Educational.

Diver 18 Signing out after a great day!!

1 comentario: